The Best Email Marketing Software & Services of 2021 (Ranked)
Last Updated on January 7, 2021 by Smarty Whiz
Email marketing software & services allow for ease of communication with potential leads. This will eventually lead to sales and an increase in ROI. With the growth of global digitization, the role of Email marketing as a marketing tool cannot be displaced.
As a matter of fact, half of the world’s population uses email accounts. There are currently over 3.8 billion email accounts globally. This is huge if you can imagine all of these email account owners as potential customers.
Having the right Email marketing software is therefore very important. Ideally, an excellent Email software will deliver your message to the right receiver and in the appropriate inbox. It will be pointless to have your email end up in the Junk folder.
There are lots of email marketing software & service providers. Making a choice of the best is dependent on several factors. Some of these include; price, features, reliability, user-friendly interface, extensive template options, etc. Additionally, some of these Email marketing tools also provide CRM features.
In this post, I have put together some of the very best email marketing service providers currently available today!
1. GetResponse (Best For Automated Sales Funnel, Landing pages & Online Course content)
An all-in-one marketing solution to bring about innovation to your promotional activities and advertisements. GetResponse has won over the trust of the industry with its versatility and robust features.
It is unique in that it provides webinar software as well as features directed at promoting online course content. This email marketing tool allows users to create mailing lists, gather data, create elaborate newsletters to be sent to subscribers and potential clients.
Whether you are a digital marketer or running a startup, GetResponse will automate all your email marketing initiatives. This will ultimately lead to a reduction in time and effort, without compromising on productivity. More recently, GetResponse has provided a wide range of e-commerce and marketing features.
- All-in-one marketing solution for webinar hosting, automated sales funnels, managing landing pages, and other e-commerce tools.
- 30-days free trial, no credit card required.
- Gaining insight into statistics related to email marketing campaigns, such as open rate, forwards, clicks, and more.
- Features for importing, growing and hosting mailing lists and subscribers, and choosing elaborate themes for e-newsletters.
- Autoresponders and automation for vigilant customer service with highly responsive email template designs.
- The app supports in-depth reportage, analytical tools, multiple segmentation options, split testing, and blog-to-email functions.
- Automation builder, available on the Plus and Professional plans, allows the construction of highly sophisticated autoresponder sequences in light of observations on consumer behaviors.
- Provides a range of social media sharing tools, webinars, and templates for constructing automated sales funnels.
- Pricing starts at $15 per month.
2. Moosend (Best Email Marketing Software For Those on a Budget)
The ideal solution for budget-conscious enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, and startups. Moosend offers a wide host of email marketing and customer support tools. It is an easy-to-use platform that offers industry-competitive tools and reliable support without the burdens of a hefty price rate.
Customers can rely on reliable support through phone, email, and live chat without paying any hidden costs. Additionally, with their ‘free forever’ plan, you get access to useful email marketing tools without paying a dime!
It is a highly sophisticated platform for automating repetitive tasks, allowing marketers to save time and money and focus their energies on crafting lasting relationships with their clients.
- Moosend offers a high-tech automation workflow builder that provides a myriad of built-in templates to automate repetitive tasks without compromising quality.
- This intuitive platform offers an easy-to-use interface for designing complex and immersive emails.
- It allows marketers to measure the success of their email marketing initiatives with analytical tools and comprehensive statistical measurements.
- It does not require any experience in web designing or coding, making it ideal for entrepreneurs and startups.
- Flexible payment plans designed to offer value to companies with less than 1000 subscribers without burdening them with hidden costs and needless upgrades.
- Pricing starts at $0/month
3. Aweber (Best Email Marketing Software With Analytical Features)
Founded in 1998, Aweber is a sophisticated email marketing app that is presently serving over 100,000 professionals and businesses across the world. It allows you to create comprehensive mailing lists and manage your subscribers, alongside using elaborate, built-in templates to design immersive e-newsletters that boost consumer engagement.
It allows businesses to measure the success of their email marketing campaigns with analytical and statistical data. Aweber is an ideal solution for companies that seek to grow, expand, and automate their email marketing campaigns and gain insight into competitive practices.
- Features to import and host mailing lists, and manage email marketing campaigns with built-in templates, complex autoresponders, and highly responsive email designs.
- Basic marketing functions to automate repetitive tasks, conduct reporting, and split testing.
- A free plan for subscribers under 500
- A wide range of highly immersive email templates with advanced integration features to facilitate robust email marketing campaigns.
- Provides a comprehensive range of list segmentation varieties, RSS, and blog-to-email functions.
- Offers a dynamic builder to construct immersive landing pages and allows streamlined integration with third-party apps.
- Reliable customer support through phone, email, and live chat.
- Efficient autoresponder to support affiliate marketing and digital marketing initiatives.
- Budget-friendly payment plans and flexible options without hidden costs.
- Offers email marketing training features to enhance skillset and adopt industry-competitive practices.
- The paid plan starts at $19 billed monthly with a 15% discount if you pay per annum
4. Omnisend (Best For Ecommerce Marketing)
This is an Omnichannel marketing platform. It is designed for e-commerce businesses that seek to automate repetitive marketing tasks and launch growth-centered promotional activities. Users are able to incorporate various platforms and channels into their automation workflow, enabling them to communicate with their consumers across multiple platforms. These include Facebook, WhatsApp, SMS, email, and more.
Omnisend allows enhanced integration with a vast majority of popular marketing tools and e-commerce platforms. Businesses and professionals can avail services on monthly subscription packages, and benefit from reliable customer support and online databases.
- All-in-one correspondence and marketing management solution that combines emails, social media, SMS, and other marketing campaigns. Omnisend reduces costs and drives productivity.
- 14-days free trial for all features, no credit card required.
- A totally free plan with email size of up to 15000/month.
- A user-friendly interface with a drag-and-drop visual composer to design immersive emails.
- A comprehensive range of tools and email-capture features, such as landing pages and popups. These allow superior personalization for the user’s consumer audience.
- Multiple automation tools that enable the creation of streamlined automation workflows.
- Offers advanced tools to personalized messages and emails in light of observations on campaign engagement statistics, consumer buying behaviors, and other marketing analytics.
- Numerous features to optimize and streamline marketing initiatives, automated email segregation, manage Facebook campaigns, and create personalized emails for each client.
- Paid plans start at $16/month.
5. Ontraport (Best Savvy Campaign builder, Full-lifecycle CRM & Email Marketing Software)
This platform is a highly sophisticated email marketing software that offers a built-in customer relationship management (CRM) system. Additionally, there is an extensive range of marketing automation tools. Ontraport is designed for large businesses and corporations, and high-end clients who require quality and innovation.
It has gained immense popularity for combining advanced marketing automation features with an ultra-savvy CRM system. While it can be financially burdensome for startups and small businesses, it offers various competitive advantages for large corporations.
- Ontraport boasts the capabilities of building complex CRM workflows. These are customized to align them with the marketing strategies and goals of each user.
- It offers a full suite of CRM tools to manage your contacts, ensure reliable email deliverability, and offers numerous e-commerce solutions that reduce costs and automate repetitive tasks.
- Ther is a 14-days free trial.
- Offers multiple payment gateways and highly integrated landing pages. Similarly, it offers extensive features for constructing sign-up forms, marketing communication forms, and other forms of marketing initiatives, such as SMS, e-postcards, emails, and more.
- A full-lifecycle CRM system aligned with visual marketing campaign maps to keep track of all client interactions and communications.
- Enhanced support for customization and personalized, and tracking consumers as they navigate the funnel to maximize conversions and revenues.
- Pricing starts at $79/month.
6. SendPulse (Best Email Marketing Software with 360 Automation)
With an industry-wide rating of 4.5, SendPulse is one of the most popular and widely preferred email marketing platforms. It provides an extensive range of pro features, affordable marketing functions, and highly competitive prices. SendPulse has witnessed a dramatic rise to popularity for its competitiveness and industry-savvy functionality.
It is a highly sophisticated email automation tool that allows users to collect data from user reviews shared on websites and social media platforms. It provides extensive marketing services to boost conversion rates and build lasting client relationships.
- An all-in-one email marketing platform that allows users to combine multiple platforms and channels to reach their audience through emails, web push notifications, Facebook Messenger chatbots, SMS, Viber, and more.
- Allows users to send various kinds of messages individually or use autoresponders to combine similar messages.
- Flexible payment options including a pay-as-you-go.
- Automation 360 is a dynamic feature of SendPulse that allows users to send trigger emails aligned with consumer behaviors, actions, and buying decisions.
- Allows the creation of subscription forms to generate leads and drive revenues.
- Provides integration with over 400 different marketing tools, service providers, and applications, including Amazon, Shopify, HubSpot, Zapier, WooCommerce, PayPal, and others. These are necessary to boost the success of email marketing campaigns.
- Pricing starts at $6.4/month.
7. Benchmark (Best Email Marketing Software with Easy To Use Drag-and-drop Form Builder)
Benchmark has gained immense popularity for providing small and medium-sized enterprises with budget-friendly email marketing services. This platform offers an extensive range of payment plans designed to provide value and affordability to startups and small businesses. It ensures efficiently streamlined marketing campaigns designed to boost growth, sales, and revenues.
Benchmark supports email marketing campaigns with a wide range of automation features to enhance efficiency and effectiveness with response-inducing templates and easy-to-use editor tools. The user interface is quite friendly and does not require a specialized skill set to use its advanced features and tools.
- Benchmark offers a wide variety of immersive email templates and a highly efficient and easy-to-use email editor that allows superior personalization.
- A wide selection of service plans, based on the number of subscribers to allow affordability.
- All plans provide users with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop email editor, built-in templates, drip campaigns, RSS email campaigns, sign-up forms, and other lead generation tools.
- Allows Google analytics and tools for tracking, managing contact lists, extensive segmentation, and statistical data through surveys, polls, and reports.
- Provides 10MB of free image storage and unlimited video storage.
- Allows integration with multiple e-commerce and social media platforms to boost marketing success.
8. Gist (Best All-in-One Email Marketing Software)
Gist offers a highly exclusive range of services designed to reduce the time spent on marketing efforts and costs. It has maintained a competitive edge in the market as it has very few rivals.
Investing in Gist allows businesses to command a wide range of online marketing, selling, and communication tools. These in turn enhance customer relationship management and eliminate the need for various other tools and platforms.
Trusted by more than 10,000 businesses worldwide, Gist allows companies to lead with industry-savvy practices.
- It provides extensive support to marketing, sales, and customer support teams to enhance consumer experience and make each interaction through the customer lifecycle impressive and satisfactory.
- A powerful and highly intuitive software that is easy to use and does not require advanced skills to ensure efficiency.
- An all-in-one communications solution that combines email marketing with lead generation, help desk, Live Chat, and other features in one platform.
- There is an option of a free forever plan.
- Its automation and segmentation functions make it easier to manage and automate day-to-day marketing initiatives and focus on enhancing customer experiences.
- It provides enhanced integration with various websites and marketing platforms with superior support, scheduling, bots, and marketing automation.
- It offers a realistic and immersive live chat experience, with on-page appointment scheduling, Facebook Messenger integration, and broadcast email services.
- Paid plans start at $29/month.
9. ActiveCampaign (Best Email Marketing Software For Deliverability)
With a user base of over 90,000 customers, ActiveCampaign allows businesses to achieve better results by creating fewer yet highly immersive marketing campaigns. It is a comprehensive email marketing and automation tool that incorporates multiple advanced features. These allow superior integration, alongside reliable customer support.
It is a powerhouse email marketing and e-newsletter creation tool. ActiveCampaign offers advanced automation functions and extensive newsletter marketing features. Initially, the dashboard can seem overwhelming and complicated, but the user-friendly design makes campaign management more accessible and efficient.
- Entry-level plans are cost-efficient and ideally-suited for the needs of businesses with 500 subscribers.
- The Plus plan offers a wide array of built-in email marketing templates, advanced automation options, CRM systems, lead scoring, and more.
- ActiveCampaign allows superior automation and autoresponders to be personalized as per preferred conditions. This is done alongside automated list and contact management.
- The CRM system, also known as the ‘Deals’ systems, allows extensive customization and automation by allowing users to set up appointments, send direct messages, and add notes to contacts.
- Immersive customer messages features that allows users to send targeted messages to engage and retain website visitors and convert them into customers.
- Various features to optimize the entire customer experience, building lasting and impactful connections, and enhance ease-of-use with a user-friendly interface.
- Pricing starts at $9/month when billed annually
10. Pabbly (Best SMTP Email Tool For Accurate Inbox Delivery)
An innovative and competitive email marketing service. Pabbly allows you to reach out and engage with your subscribers to boost conversions and revenue. It allows access to an independent SMTP service and automates bulk emails to your consumer audience. Pabbly has risen to popularity with its user-friendly design, affordable pricing, and enhanced email marketing functions.
It is a comprehensive tool that empowers marketers and small businesses with the most competitive tools to engage with their customers and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Pabbly offers a self-hosted email marketing service that ensures 99% inbox deliverability, enhanced list cleaning functions, and superior subscriber segmentation tools.
- It offers autoresponder emails that are highly complex and can be customized to align responses with consumer preferences and behaviors.
- It offers SMTP, Google analytics integration, drip emails, email tracking, and MailGet API.
- Pabbly’s strength lies in its email newsletter templates and services, and its ability to ensure that your emails do not land in the spam folder.
- It offers highly engaging and immersive email and newsletter templates, with an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop email editor interface.
- It allows the inclusion of personalized tags, redirects links, and provides other clever customization options to boost engagement and send trigger emails to targeted customers.
- Paid plans start at $29/month.
11. Automizy (Best For Increasing Open Rates By 34%)
Designed for marketers who seek higher open rates, enhanced conversion rates, and superior customer engagement. Automizy is the ideal email marketing and automation tool for small and medium-sized enterprises. It allows for a wide range of email marketing automation and campaign generation services. This in turn helps to generate leads and convert them into sales to boost profits.
Its user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop automation allow small enterprises to reduce the burden of hiring marketing staff and setting up extensive teams to oversee their marketing and customer management activities.
- Easy-to-use editor and automation interface that allows users to dispatch impressive and immersive emails to generate leads and boost conversion rates.
- There is a free trial, no credit card required!
- Provides an extensive range of automation blueprints and templates alongside a visual flow builder with a remarkable canvas.
- It allows real-time subject line testing for enhanced efficiency.
- The integrated visualization board inspires creativity and originality to design highly engaging emails that inspire action instantly.
- AB testing functionality allows users to incorporate 4 subject line variations for their automated email marketing campaigns. The built-in algorithm automatically optimizes all emails.
- It boasts a higher open rate, thanks to its immersive templates and easy drag-and-drop email editor tools that make the platform easy to use.
- Pricing starts at $9/month for 200 subscribers